We have everything you need to get your dream job
Launch your career success with our resume service
4 steps to qualified resume
- Fill in the order formJust follow the simple steps of our order form and provide all the needed information.
- Attach your current resumeIf you do not have one just provide us with your career details and tell us about yourself, we will do the rest!
- Submit payment detailsWe guarantee a 100% security of tour funds and process payments swiftly.
- Download your documentsGet your high quality resume.
Our best writers
Peek under the hood of our well-oiled resume writing machine
Name: Mary Collins
I work closely with an HR department and know exactly, what they are looking for in a good resume and cover letter. Over the years I’ve trained myself to present personal data in the most favorable way. This allows me to craft beautiful resumes, even if there is not enough information about experience or education. I know I can make you look good on paper, but it’s your job to look good during the interview.
Name: John Nederman
Writing a resume is a lot like writing a doctoral thesis. You have all the data and need to make it look convincing when you present it. I train my students to do just that to improve their chances of getting good jobs after college. I know that few colleges prepare their students for the pain of job-hunting, so I am glad to help anyone looking for assistance with curriculum vitae or resume.
Name: Phil Morris
Education: Master of Science
I had to master the art of writing a resume by trial-and-error. But now I can transform the tangled and unintelligible mess into a clear-cut and concise depiction of your greatest achievements and skills. Let me get my hands on your resume, explain which position you aspire to, and I will create the most impressive resume for you.
Name: Catherine Sullivan
Education: Master of Arts
Being Humanities fan, I have a way with words. With the right terms, your resume can look professional, sophisticated and extremely convincing. Cover letters are my specialty, as I can let the words run free and paint you in the best light. Let me work my magic on your curriculum vitae, and you won’t be able to recognize it.
Teacher Cover Letter Writing
Cover letter writing is a lost art.
Many job seekers assume recruiters pay no attention to letters and jump straight into resumes and CVs. Most HR managers want you to believe that to save their time and make their job easier.
For many companies and positions, cover letters may be obsolete but not in Education and Academia. Cover letter for a teaching job is a staple that can get you the school administration’s attention and set you for a dream job. Are you willing to take a chance and go without it? If you don’t want to leave your career to chance, it’s time to take it under control and write a cover letter that will get you where you want to be.
Can You Write a Cover Letter for a Teacher?
Be honest with yourself.
How much effort do you usually put in writing a cover letter?
Are happy with two lines and an email attachment?
Do you tell your life story on ten pages and send it out to all schools on your mailing list?
Whether you need a career change cover letter or an application for a recent graduate, you need to find the balance between too little and too much information without repeating your resume. The trouble is, many teachers lose the ability to learn and adapt to quick changes. While a decade ago “To whom it may concern” was a way to go, today a cover letter starting like that will not bring the desired result.
Creating a cover letter for a teacher can also be difficult because you can’t always think of the measurable results of your work. You can hardly measure student attention levels and engagement to provide the exact numbers. The same is true for administrative work you’ve done. Never mind all the work behind the scenes that goes unappreciated and even unpaid.
When you finally decide agonizing over a cover letter is not worth your time and effort, you have two options. You can send out resumes without extra paperwork, let hard facts speak for themselves, and hope for the best. If that isn’t in your nature, reach out to professional writers who can craft a compelling letter in your stead. If you choose the latter option, Resume101 is a solid choice.
The Benefits of Resume101 Writing a Cover Letter for a Teaching Job
We take teacher cover letter writing to the new level. Our professional writers put their knowledge, experience, and skills at your service to ensure your application is
- Custom. You can find thousands of cover letter samples online, but most of them are useless. The examples are either too outdated, generic, or improbable that no teacher would be able to rely on them as a guide. Resume101 experts do not need writing samples to make your cover letter stand out. Instead, they use the information you provide, unique knowledge of current recruitment trends, and creative thinking to describe your achievements and experience. As a result of their hard work, you receive a customized cover letter tailored to your resume and your desired teaching position. You can later transform it to fit other job openings if you have no luck with your first choice.
- Compelling. The cover letter is your written elevator pitch, not just a side note for a resume. At the same time, it should not restate what you’ve already included in the application papers. Both are common mistakes among job seekers and unprofessional writing services. In contrast, when writing a cover letter for a teaching job, our experts always keep the ultimate goal in mind. They arrange the whole piece to convince the employer to give your application a second look, invite you for an interview, send you an offer. As seasoned recruitment and HR professionals, our writers know what buttons to push and what achievements to highlight to make your cover letter irresistible. Finally, they never leave a piece without a powerful call to action.
- Concise. Many job seekers oscillate between extremes, making the cover letter too short or too long to make an impact. This mistake can ruin any chance of getting a dream job. For the best results, our writers can draft several pages, but they tighten up the piece and trim the excess until you are left with a few paragraphs that make your skills and experience shine. Once you get the order, you will see that a few short passages are enough to state your case and make a point. You will only need to personalize the letter with the addressee’s name before sending it out.
With hundreds of cover letter writing services on the market, it is nearly impossible to tell which are worthy of your trust. Let us share a few figures that might help you make an educated decision. At Resume101, we have
- Helped 100,000+ job-seekers take control over their careers. Nurses, marketing managers, software engineers, and other professionals made most of our help to edit, polish, and rework their job application paperwork.
- Helped 90% of our clients secure their desired positions. The number of positive reviews we receive every day is staggering. Most of our clients get several offers and have a chance to choose jobs that fit their requirements best.
- Increased the number of interview invitations by 73% on average. We never stop reworking and improving your cover letter until you receive employer feedback and interview invitations.
You deserve to get a dream job! Don’t let a cover letter get in your way. Order today, send it out, and enjoy an influx of interview invitations and job offers.
Simple Steps to Order a Teacher Cover Letter
To receive a cover letter for a teaching job, follow this simple one-two-three-four tutorial.
- An order formStart filling an order form from selecting your career level. In the first step, you also have to choose a preferable package.
- InformationNow, you are welcome to upload materials you think will be helpful for the writer who will create a cover letter for a teaching job. Let us know about a date when you want to receive a cover letter. Our experts will do their best to write the best document that will highlight all your strong points.
- PaymentChoose the most convenient method of payment. It is possible to pay via UnionPay, Alipay, WeChatPay, or by the credit card. The process of payment won‘t steal a lot of your precious time. It takes just several minutes.
- DownloadThe final step is to download a cover letter for a teaching job. Our experts will send you a notification with the special link. Use it to get a superb cover letter. It is really simple to place an order on Resume 101. Go through these four simple steps and get an ideally created cover letter.
- have no experience in teacher cover letter writing
- don’t know how to write a good teacher cover letter
- want a professional teacher cover letter
- don’t want to overpay for a teacher cover letter writing